News & Events
Thank you all for a wonderful 2013! We had a great year with many highlights, including our first season of our Summer Riding Program. The kids learned a ton and made great progress with their riding! We have a brand new format for this year, which we are excited to debut. We had many riders expericence the hard work and joy of competition: a big congratulations to all of our competitors and their successful season. Looking forward to see what this year will bring all of you.
Lastly, we wish to extend our condolences to Courtney Gorham, and the entire Gorham family, for the loss of their horse, Ripper. He was a great teacher, a kind soul, and a wonderful friend and will be greatly missed by many.
- Miles Hill Farm apparel is now available for order! We have many items available, for both warn and cold weather: jackets, sweatshirts, long and short sleeve polo and t-shirts, tote bags and more. Other items may be ordered. See Kim for more info, sizing, pricing, and ordering. See Kim or email us for an order form.
- We are pleased to now offer trailering services. Rates vary by distance, so please inquire for a quote.
- Recent completed projects include: four smaller dirt paddocks, and outdoor wash stall, which were completed in 2013. This year, we look forward to the addition of a boundary trail, run-in sheds in our dirt paddocks, and mirrors for the ring! Please consider joining us for one of our many work days - all of our improvements can use as many hands as we can get!
- Stalls are currently full, call or email to schedule your farm tour to be placed on our waiting list. Stalls will become available upon the completion of our run-in sheds.
- Lessons will resume mid-April! Make sure to SIGN UP for our Newsletter in order to receive important information regarding the Spring Lesson Session. Email us to schedule your lesson series!
- NEW! Therapeutic Riding! We are thrilled to be partnering with Animal Assisted Therapy Services in order to offer Therapeutic Riding here at Miles Hill Farm. Private sessions are available on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, and group sessions are available on Saturday mornings. Please contact AATS directly to enroll.
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Much help is required in order to offer Therapeutic Riding lessons. To learn more about volunteering, or to enroll, please visit the AaTS website.
- COME BACK SOON! This website is currently under construction. In the coming weeks, we will be totally revamping, and adding much more information about our services, including new pages dedicated to the Therapeutic Riding Program and our new summer riding programs.
Miles Hill Farm was featured in the March 20, 2014 issue of the Guilford Courier! Click here to see the article!
Hope to see you all very soon!!